Voices for the Voiceless Video and New Concert
Recently, Megan appeared in Voices for the Voiceless in New York City. This star-studded event was a benefit for You Gotta Believe, a non-profit that works to find permanent families for older foster kids. Megan performed "Do-Re-Mi" with some young performers from the casts of current Broadway musicals. She also sang "Second Hand White Baby Grand" with Marc Shaiman accompanying her on piano. Check out this video recap of the event:
Seth Rudetsky, who organized the show, wrote about how it came together and how Megan played a big part in landing one performer in his latest Onstage & Backstage column.
Megan' fall concert schedule is filling up! She will be in Boston at the Citi Shubert Theatre on September 18 with Seth Rudetsky. This benefit event will help support the Boston Gay Men's Chorus. Tickets are now on sale. Check out Megan's full concert schedule here.
Posted July 11, 2015
- Annie Get Your Gun at NY City Center and Concert News - June 27, 2015
- Bombshell in Concert! - June 13, 2015
- Megan at Café Carlyle - May 16, 2015
- "Walking" Video, New Concert, James and the Giant Peach, and Interviews Galore! - April 25, 2015
- All That's Ahead Album Launch Concert Plus Pilot Pictures - April 6, 2015
- Previous Site Updates